Re: [xml-dev] Disk-based XPath Processing

I'd assume eXist (http://exist.sourceforge.net/) would
also be relevant? And obviously there are commercial
solutions, many of which have free starter editions.

Alas, although there is quite a bit of interest, I
haven't seen solutions where streaming parsers could
use some suitable subset of XPath to match sub-trees
(suitable meaning that only some axes were supported,
parent/grandparent, attribute, children, but not
sibling). I have been hoping to investigate doing this
myself in near future, since it would seem to simplify
some streaming-oriented tasks (like only building
small sub-trees, or one sub-tree at a time from a
bigger document).

-+ Tatu +-