RE: [xml-dev] Working with Wordies ...

> I don't see a way around this unless I type each change back
> into the original Docbook document. This seems like an
> inherent problem, but is there some smart trick I'm missing?

No. I'm working with colleagues in the XML Guild (www.xmlguild.org) on a
joint publication and we're all hitting the same problem. XML was fine
(given that the authors were tekkies) until it got to the copyeditors, after
that the tyranny of Word started to take hold, despite best intentions.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/