Re: [xml-dev] Working with Wordies ...

Steve Ball wrote:
> Bob Stayton and I have developed a set of XSL stylesheets to
> round-trip between DocBook and Word(ML).  There is no support for
> change tracking yet, but I'd be happy to discuss your requirements in
> more detail.  There is support for revision history, but it is not yet
> automated.
>
> The round-tripping stylesheets are part of the DocBook XSL distribution.
Cool - this would really make my life easier.

I assume Docbook elements become styles in the Word document? And if
users format things manually, their formatting is lost when you convert
back to XML? (Which is fine with me - losing unintended formatting is a
feature,  not a bug ....)

Is there a good way to model Word deletions and additions in Docbook?

Jonathan