len

From: harvey [mailto:harvey@eccnet.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 1:02 PM

CALS and JCALS the programs that never die! No matter how hard you
try to STOMP them into submission they keep resurfacing their ugly
heads! I have recently been dealing with FOSI and JCALS (Datalogic)
It was a nightmare 12 years ago and it is still a nightmare but
even more so because there isn't anyone left to understand the issues.

Len - I hope when you heard the term FOSI you ran screaming and running
      from the room as fast as your feet could carry you!

Betty

PS. For those who are wondering what a FOSI is - I am imagine there are
    quite a few - FOSI = Formatting Output Specification Instance.  It
    was a Department of Defense specification to provide printing
    capability for SGML.