Re: [xml-dev] [FOSI] was RE: [xml-dev] XML has arrived

On 11/1/06, Len Bullard <cbullard@hiwaay.net> wrote:
> Can't.  I need the job even if the pain is enormous.  But thanks anyway,
> Betty.  I am also stunned at the technologies that are still being used for
> IETMs, but they paid a lot for them so I guess they will use them until they
> croak.   Someone somewhere must be working on a true next generation IETM.
> I wish I were.  I have ideas. Of course....

There are - I worked on "trilogi" for a few years which is a next gen
IETM for Eurofighter, Type-45 destroyer (and many others) I think they
were also getting the JSF...

I sat a few desks away was a friend writing FOSI's for other projects,
so they're still alive and kicking.  (he also happily edited DTDs with
notepad, so I guess you need to be a special kind of person to write
FOSI's all day)

cheers
andrew