len

From: Andrew Welch [mailto:andrew.j.welch@gmail.com]

There are - I worked on "trilogi" for a few years which is a next gen
IETM for Eurofighter, Type-45 destroyer (and many others) I think they
were also getting the JSF...

I sat a few desks away was a friend writing FOSI's for other projects,
so they're still alive and kicking.  (he also happily edited DTDs with
notepad, so I guess you need to be a special kind of person to write
FOSI's all day)