Re: [xml-dev] 5 Good Reasons to Vote Today ... a letter from MichaelMoore

As an infrequent poster and frequent lurker on the list, I view many of
your postings as political, demagogic, and vitriolic - and not at all
appropriate to the forum.  I've taken an opportunity on multiple
occasions to suggest as politely as I could -- off list to avoid noise
-- that they were inappropriate.  But enough is enough.

Dianna, you don't seem to be willing to control yourself in sending this
stuff. I'd rather not ban you with my own spam filter, because sometimes
you ask interesting questions, and get interesting responses. It would
be preferable if you did not forward this kind of material to the list.

Diana Castillo wrote:

> November, 7th, 2006
>
> 5 Good Reasons to Vote Today

<SNIP/>