Re: [xml-dev] XML tools

An older version of XML Spy had some issues when opening files over a
network drive (it crashed a lot when doing that). However, in the new
version this bug seems to have been fixed.

Another option is Oxygen XML

http://www.oxygenxml.com/

I haven't worked with this editor yet, but I heard good things about it.
It has support for more schemas that XML Spy:  XML Schema, Relax NG,
NRL, DTD, Schematron.

Also, this editor is platform independent - it works the same way in
Linux & Windows (it is Java based). It looks like Oxygen XML provides
more "bung for the buck".

Regards,
Razvan M.