Re: [xml-dev] Elements with same name and different data type

Minor correction.  I used XMLBeans scomp tool to validate the schema
posted by Srini.  The error in this particular example is not against
the Unique Particle Attribution constraint but against the Element
Declarations Consistent constraint
(http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#cos-element-consistent).

Joen Moreno