ANN: SCMS v1.0

Since I have been unsuccessful in subscribing to the XProc mailing
list, I'll post my announcement here instead...

The Simple Content Management System is an (almost) entirely XSLT-
based implementation of the XProc November 2006 working draft.  A
stylesheet is invoked to interpret a pipeline document and returns a
script that then builds the products produced by the pipeline.

Included in the distribution are the XSL stylesheets along with a
Windows demo application (Mac OS X version coming soon!).

Documentation: http://www.explain.com.au/oss/scms.html
Download: http://www.explain.com.au/download/scms-1.0.zip

Enjoy, and Merry Xmas!
Steve Ball

---

Steve Ball            |   XSLT Standard Library   | Training & Seminars
Explain         |     Web Tcl Complete      |   XML XSL Schemas
http://www.explain.com.au/ |      TclXML TclDOM        | Tcl, Web
Development
Steve.Ball@explain.com.au  +---------------------------
Ph. +61 2 6242 4099   |   Mobile (0413) 594 462   | Fax +61 2 6242 4099