From: James Carr [mailto:james.r.carr@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 2:52 PM
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: [xml-dev] Problems parsing a weird entity

Hi All,

Recently we've been tasked to process several thousand xml files that
we can't modify, and in the process of parsing them with sax it seems
it has an invalid entity  . It seems we keep getting an exception
from this in all files.

Is there anyway to get around this without modifying the files? We are
using java 1.4.2's stanadard SAX api to parse the files.

Thanks,
James