Re: [] getting xml block from xml file

I had put the this xml block in string buffer and got the xml block.
 Thanks Tei.
Tei <oscar.vives@gmail.com> wrote:
After
Node educationNode =educationNodeList.item(i);
try to add this:
System.out.println("Debug: enter the loop");

to check enter the loop.

I hope somehome on the maillist help you. I am newbie and have no idea
both of XML or Java.

--
Oscar Vives
Consultor de Software Libre