len

From: Todd Ditchendorf [mailto:itod@mac.com]

With the launch of the iPhone + mobile Safari web browser (and the inevitable competitors), the modest inroads "XML on the web" has made in the mobile space will, unfortunately, be eroded. The "mobile web" and normal web become one, and continue to be ruled by nasty, ugly, non-semantic HTML that happens to get the job done extremely well.

Those who long for a semantic web (like myself) continue to cry themselves to sleep at night. (((sniff, sniff)))