len

From: David Megginson [mailto:david.megginson@gmail.com]

.. while enthusiasm continues to decline for any new WS-*
specs.  REST will keep growing in popularity (with or without the
"REST" name), but people will become annoyed with the increasingly
shrill complaints from RESTafarians that they're using POST where they
should use PUT and DELETE.  We might continue to see incremental
improvements in the ability to use MS Office applications with ODF,
hopefully through official MS tools rather than third-party plugins.