Sir Tim's Law was: Re: [xml-dev] Too much power? was RE: [xml-dev] 2007 Predictions

I know you didn't want it discussed, but seeing Metcalfe's Law, Amdahl's Law
and so on mentioned, the use of the word 'Law' might be an option for when
the TAG finds itself in a similar predicament in future.

The use of 'law' in the mentioned contexts seems to imply an observation
that seems to hold true, but is probably not too amenable to rigorous
analysis.

And "Sir Tim's Law" sounds good!

Pete.

P.S. Apologies if it is already called "Sir Tim's Law".  I did a google on
various combinations and couldn't find anything useful.  Then again, he has
been mentioned a couple of times on the web!
Pete Cordell
Tech-Know-Ware Ltd
for XML to C++ data binding visit
http://www.tech-know-ware.com/lmx