Re: [xml-dev] [Summary] Characterization of Schematron - Usage and Features

I agree it will be easier in iso schematron , because of let
basically, and if you're bound to xpath 2.0 as you have for and
conditional expression. I don't feel comfortable doing it for public
projects yet though, given the newness of all standards used in such a
scenario.

cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen