Re: [xml-dev] XML Query 1, XSLT 2, XPath 2, and supporting specsW3C Recommendations

Congratulations to all concerned. I think XPath2 and related standards
are exciting steps forward.

Members of the schematron-love-in mail list and I are working on
Schematron using XSLT2, with the intent of eventually adding this to the
ISO Standard for Schematron. The extra libraries and expressiveness of
XPath2 fits well with user requirements, not so much the datatyping.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe