Re: [xml-dev] Speed in Languages and Browser Architectures

Different conversation...

Management wants the applications to look good and be buzzword
compliant. Users (ie ordinary people in the office) - they just want an
easy way to do their jobs. And they seem indifferent to many aspects of
look and feel that we spend sleepless nights worrying about.

So at least part of the reason we use XML is because the clients have
read about it and want it. Can't sell a system without it. This is
orthogonal to the best way to do things.

Rick