Re: [xml-dev] CCTS NDR tools for generation of schemas

My guess is its a combined possible future blend in ATG2 they'd aim
to see standardised and then make the recommended implementation
but the way that is done should be with much usability testing in mind
first. The rush to standardise does seem to result in neglect to test it
all professionally, even when a process such as Rational is followed.
It amazes me that it simple things like extensive testing, QA and
usability get neglected when so much is at stake.

--
Stephen Green

Partner
SystML, http://www.systml.co.uk