XML Prague June 16th & 17th 2007: Posters and PHP XML BoF

XML Prague June 16-17 2007: Posters and PHP BoF

The conference is fast approaching,  hotels and
flights tend to fill up this time of the year in Prague; we
request that those who know that they are coming
register now.

Details on how to register can be found here

Here are a few late breaking announcements.

We had a number of people asking if they could apply for poster
sessions, so we created a brief set of instructions here;

In addition, we now have a PHP XML BoF scheduled for the
morning of the 17th. Contact Shaun Rowe (shaun.rowe@flamedigital.com)
for details

XML Prague June 16th & 17th 2007

XML Prague is a regular conference on XML for developers, markup
geeks, information managers, and students, focusing this year on
Alternative Approaches to XML Processing, Open XML Documents and
XML Pipelines. A full day of experts speaking has been extended with an
additional day dedicated for participants to hold related BoF sessions
and workshops.

Hope to see you there.

regards, Jim Fuller

XML Prague 2007 Organizing Committee

XML Prague Gold Sponsors: Microsoft and Sun Microsystems