RE: [xml-dev] namespaces support decision table

Hello,

One addition to this: if I have no XML Schema  does this mean that the ``a’’ column is meaningless?

For example

If I have no schema, is the following OK, with regards to namespaces, or not?

<a>

   <b/>

   <b xmlns=”foo”/>

</a>

Does this make sense? I mean, if there’s no schema, does it means that every name is unqualified unless it is qualified explicitly qualified? (this sorts of sounds like a tautology…)

Shlomo.