Re: [xml-dev] Bag of ideas and breaking the formatting-structure barrier

Hello Philippe,

yes but the actual processing happens ( in the implementations I
mentioned) just after xml parsing but in the context of processing
done by xml parser (which has xinclude implementation built in)...so
its just after xml parsing and before anything else that uses xml
parser....hope that is clear.

I guess the point I wanted to make clear to the o.p. is to think about
where you put the xinclude statements, e.g. in your xslt or in source
xml.

thx for clarifying,

cheers Jim Fuller