Re: [xml-dev] Abuse of this list

Do any mailing lists have written charters to restrict types of reuse
for contributed content?  I have never seen anything like that, nor have
I seen sig lines referencing individual contributor's copyright
policies. Either of those might,  at a minimum might, make someone think
twice about reusing material....

I agree entirely with Len's comments, but as there is currently nothing
to proscribe such reuse (and indeed the general tendency to encourage
it), perhaps a written, gentle reminder to the contrary would help??

Ian