RE: [xml-dev] Re: Abuse of this list

> I don't like this
> strategy. It does seem to be an effective way of increasing
> page rank with the current Google algorithms. I wouldn't do
> it.

Interestingly, though, it's only marginally different from Google's own
business model: trawl the web for content produced by other people, add some
value by arranging it and parsing it, establish yourself as a credible place
to go for information, attract people to your site, show them ads, then sell
them things.

Perhaps it works better when the products you're selling come from a third
party...

Michael Kay