Re: [xml-dev] Is it time for the binary XML permathread to startup again?

Hi Roger,

There is JSON as well.  I'm not sure what format it uses under the
covers to encode the data though.

I would also point out on item 3 the nomenclature of an ASN.1 file is
not correct.  ASN.1 is the schema syntax (like XSD), encoded instances
can be BER, DER, or PER (the equivalent of the XML instance).

Regards,

Ed Day