Re: [xml-dev] A single, all-encompassing data validation language - good or bad for the marketplace?

I was only looking at the external application/user perspective.  The
number of separate steps that users need to manually configure in their
own code tends to have a strong impact on usability; more configuration
steps means a greater barrier to entry.  The number of steps that the
processing itself applies internally and transparently to the user is not
in itself significant (although the time/memory of requirements may
sometimes be significant).

Cheers, Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates