len

From: John F Covin [mailto:johnfcovin@familymedialab.com]

I believe the vast majority (though I do not know for sure) of participants
of this thread are not standards developers nor follow the process very
closely. Clearly some (maybe many) do and in that regard the comments are
very appropriate.

I contend there is probably a better place for those in the know to let it
all loose regarding the process of developing the standard and the politics
of it all.

I presume those of interested in learning about how to use this technology
do not really need to know that much detail about how it comes about.

I have seen this on other forums as well - on any forum, it seems to be okay
to bash somebody. But it certainly does dilute the useful information that
one can take action on to better their understanding of the technology.

Just MHO