len

From: Dennis Sosnoski [mailto:dms@sosnoski.com]

I personally apologize for dragging Karl Rove in on the OOXML thread,
which I gather was the cause of this plea. From my standpoint it was a
succinct way of suggesting that the types of political practices which
have become common in U.S. politics over the last 8 years or so now seem
to be expanding into the area of XML standards.

As for the rest of the thread, I think it's entirely appropriate. We
have a case where a new XML standard is being considered, and the
processes that are being used to establish that standard are certainly
germane to this list.