Re: [xml-dev] Copying text (curly quotes) from Word into an XMLdocument (UTF-8): what happens?

Ken,

You indeed seem to have a correctly functioning MS character munging
system. Honestly and unfortunately, that is still a cause for
congratulation.

Roger's issue is quite real. I fixed _exactly_ that problem, caused
_exactly_ that way  three times this summer for one of my customers. After the third time I put
the fix into my standard pipe so I don't know how often it really happened.

Frank