len

From: Alessandro Triglia [mailto:sandro@mclink.it]

> From: Len Bullard [mailto:cbullard@hiwaay.net]
> Meanwhile, one of the cases (compression of 3D Graphics) is
> supported in a standard format.

If I remember correctly, this standard uses Fast Infoset.

I just found the following statement in a draft available on the Web:

"This part of ISO/IEC 19776 uses Fast InfoSet to serialize and compress an
X3D document. It uses several techniques that reduce the size of an X3D
document and that increase the speed of creating and processing such
documents."

Alessandro Triglia