RE: [xml-dev] Article on nytimes.com about Microsoft

Hi Alexander,

Those performance numbers are impressive.  Did you use any of the special
features of Fast Infoset such as external vocabularies or encoding
algorithms in your tests in order to maximize compactness and speed for some
documents?

Alessandro Triglia