Re: [xml-dev] The year is 2027, and we need to examine archived XML documents from 2007 ...

if it does, was an entity management system in place for the older XML format.

Does the XML format used base itself partially on other standards to
manage data across multiple documents - linking technologies,
inclusions, etc. probably.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen