len

From: Stephen D. Williams [mailto:sdw@lig.net]

True, and we haven't said anything of RDF or a similar mechanism, which is
where legal and other archived information should go.  RDFa at least.  While
you can spend a lot of time (again) building adapters that can recognize
semantic information from certain classes of documents, it would be much
better to just tag them at the source or at least be able to add it to the
source format.  Legal documents generally have a clear and clean title /
case#, but go more or less free form from there.

sdw

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.