What happens if facets con tradict each others?

Hi, list members.

This is my first post to the list so please pardon me if I said something weird.

I am currently trying to implement an automatic XML instance generator
based on XML schema. However, I am stuck at the point to decide which
facet is more important than the others.

Let me make my points clearer through an example. Let's say the XML
schema defines a new datatype as such:

<simpleType name="myDecimal">
       <restriction base="decimal">
               <maxInclusive value="0.0"></maxInclusive>
               <enumeration value="1.0"></enumeration>
               <enumeration value="2.0"></enumeration>
               <enumeration value="3.0"></enumeration>
       </restriction>
</simpleType>

I checked this against Validome's XML Schema Validator
(http://www.validome.org/grammar/) but it said the schema is valid,
although all enumeration values contradict the value defined in
maxInclusive.

What I would like to know is that, is there an importance level
amongst facets, i.e. certain facets like enumeration are favored over
others like maxInclusive, defined anywhere in the specification? Or
does this depend on implementations? Or in fact all facets must not
contradict each others?

Thank you for your attention.

--
Choy Kho Yee