Re: [xml-dev] XSD - Validator problem

Hi,

thanks to all of you for the solutions. Actually I worked a little bit on it and tried to differ and comment a little bit in the XSD-document and now it finally works also in XMLSpy 2007. It seemed that in the following passage there was something wrong with the element ref="xmta:ProtoInstance" in the code and some validators didn't mention an error but only everytime the XMLSpy throwed an error.
:
<element name="color" form="qualified" minOccurs="0">
    <complexType>
               <choice minOccurs="0">
            <element ref="xmta:Color"/>
                        <!--element ref="xmta:ProtoInstance"/-->
        </choice>
    </complexType>
</element>

Now I commented it and all following elements, because I anyway don't need to validate my xml against this passage. So actually you , Cristian , were right in your first reply that the validator wasn't able to locate the actual error and therefore throwed an error in the first line of code.

Greets Sebastian