Re: Re[2]: [xml-dev] SQL5

I was reading this thread with quite interest, and thought of saying something.

From the description of your language, at
http://sql40.chat.ru/site/sql40/en/author/introduction_eng.htm

To my opinion, you are essentially defining an interface between RDBMS
(it's tables) and the XML serialized form (the output).

Your language fulfils the need what XQuery does. An XQuery program can
operate on a data model constructed from a RDBMS schema.

IMHO, you are trying to re-invent the wheel, and have a feeling your
language will attract very less support from the industry.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi