Re: [xml-dev] convert XML to HTML

At 2007-10-20 15:34 -0500, Carlos Narváez wrote:
>I need to convert a receiving XML into HTML, and save it as html.
>This has to be done as the application where it later shall be used
>does not support xml format (only html, tiff and pdf).
>So with the xsl I need to run through a directory, and convert all xml
>into html.
>Is there a freeware out there that handles this?
>Or does anyone have a good tip?

Ant http://ant.apache.org/ is a good free tool to
choreograph and orchestrate repetitive actions in directories.

Saxon http://saxon.sf.net is a good free tool to
implement XSLT 1.0 or XSLT 2.0 transformations on XML documents.

Have you chosen which version of XSLT to
use?  There are many free resources for learning
XSLT, including some downloads on our web site of
PDF books on XSLT that we sell.  I note your
domain is in Mexico ... I'm teaching XSLT and
XSL-FO in January in Austin Texas which is not far from Mexico.

I hope this helps.

--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/