Re: [xml-dev] convert XML to HTML

You can use XSLT 2.0 for this requirement.

Following is an XSLT stylesheet processing a directory, containing XML
files (of pattern test*.xml).

The stylesheet uses the XPath 2.0 'collection' function, and the XSLT
2.0 'result-document' instruction.

<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version="2.0">

 <xsl:output method="html" />

 <xsl:variable name="docs"
select="collection('file:///E://xml//xsleg//xslt?select=test*.xml')"
/>

 <xsl:template match="/">
   <xsl:for-each select="$docs">
     <xsl:result-document href="{position()}.html">
         <head>
           <title/>
             <!-- populate HTML -->
         </head>