How do I express 2D arrays & typedef in Xml

Title: Message
Pls how do I express the following in xml

typedef unsigned short CMD_t[4];

CMD_t m_ToolDisableCommand[72];

Hence m_ToolDisableCommand is a 72 x 4 array of short.

This is what i currently have but its not validating.

<xs:complexType name="myCMD_t">

<xs:sequence>

<xs:element ref="xs:unsignedShort" minOccurs="4" maxOccurs="4" />

</xs:sequence>

</xs:complexType>

<xs:complexType name="CMD_t">

<xs:complexContent>

<xs:extension base="myCMD_t">

<xs:sequence>

<xs:element ref="myCMD_t" minOccurs="72" maxOccurs="72" />

</xs:sequence>

</xs:extension>

</xs:complexContent>