Re: [xml-dev] Is Schematron (using XPath 2.0) functionally a superset of XML Schemas?

I agree that Regular Expressions by themselves are inadequate, but
considering that they can also be combined with XPath 2.0
functionality I suppose that it should be adequate enough for the ease
of implementing a grammar, which is what you discussed earlier.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen