Re: key/keyref access in Java....

I did some reading on this. I was inclined to use
Java-XML binding frameworks to leverage my XSD. But
JAXB 1.0 doesn't support key/keyref (meaning doesn't
support validation?? not sure).
Also not sure if JAXB 2.0 supports it.

OR should I use JAXP instead?

In other words, if you've an XSD with key/keyref
constraints, what is the best XML parsing (JAXP vs
JAXB) method to use in Java?

Parsing performance is not an issue for my
application.

cheers!
-D
--- dave <ceek63@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  I know key/keyref constraints' use at the XSD
> level.
>  Can you access these key/keyrefs at the Java
>  application level?
>  For e.g. I need to find the number of Keyrefs
>  referencing the Key in my Java app?
>
>  Basically, I am trying to understand if I can
>  leverage these constraints at the Java level (like
>  accessing selector/field values, xpath expressions,
>  etc).
>
>  Or are these constraints are only used at the XSD
>  level and XML validation?
>
>  In short, how would one leverage these key/keyrefs
> at
> the Java application level?
>
>  Thanks for any pointers.
>
>  -D