RE: [xml-dev] key/keyref access in Java....

 Given an XSD schema with key/keyref constraints,
which XML processing to use- JAXB or JAXP?

 JAXB is great because I get Marshal/Unmarshal
capability. But JAXB 1.0 doesn't seem to support
Key/Keyref constraint validation. JAXP seems to
support this Key constraint validation in XSD. But,
one has to implement Marshal/Unmarshal which doesn't
come free here.

 Obviously in my case, I do need to construct Java
object for the incoming XML and vice-versa.

-D

http://maps.google.com/?q=xopus+den+haag+nederland&z=18&t=h