Re: [xml-dev] MarkMail: now archiving xml-dev

One thing I noticed in your keynote Wednesday was that the expanded XML
uses elements like

<quote depth="1">

I may not remember the syntax exactly, but I assume this is just
indicating quotes of quotes and so forth. Why use the depth attribute
here instead of just having multiple nested quote elements?

Just guessing, but perhaps this is an area where overlap raises its head
since e-mail messages aren't really XML?

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!