Re: [xml-dev] MarkMail: now archiving xml-dev

We do both actually.

It's both nested and annotated with a depth attribute.  We want to know
each quote block's depth in order to setup the right class type for CSS
which handles the color-coding and indentation by quote depth number
(the deeper you go the different colors you see and the more indent
there is).  We could absolutely calculate the depth number dynamically
by walking up the tree during the message display, but why force a
discovery when you can have your answer pre-calculated.  It's not like
the email is ever going to change.  :)

-jh-