Re: [xml-dev] Data versioning strategy: address semantic,relationship, and syntactic changes?

Roger --

You may be interested in the one-day symposium on Versioning, to be
held the day the before Balisage: The Markup Conference.

For information on the Versioning preconference see:
    http://www.balisage.net/Versioning/index.html
For information on Balisage, see: http://www.balisage.net/

I expect participants to address the issues you have identified here,
among others.

-- Tommie