[ANN] Atomojo Atom Publishing Protocol (APP) Server 0.7.0 Release Available

It has been awhile since I sent a notice here so I thought I would for
this release.

Atomojo's APP implementation has been coming along quite nicely and
release 0.7.0 is quite stable.

Here's a short list of some features:

  * full APP implementation
  * hierarchical feeds
  * XQuery support
  * large binary support
  * full REST interfaces for administration
  * integration with external authentication services
  * indexing of atom category elements
  * retrieval of entries and feeds via categorization
  * metadata services for context and query by term & term value

For more information, see the project web page:

   http://code.google.com/p/atomojo/

--Alex Milowski