Re: Re[2]: [xml-dev] Namespace: CSS in addition to prefix (was: CSS instead of Namespace)

hmm, as a person whose mental density could easily give rise to
accusations of trolling I am of course loath to accuse others of the
same, but since someone else has thrown this out now I have to admit
to having concluded the same thing yesterday (but nonetheless engaged
for no good reason)

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen