Re: [xml-dev] Optimizing XML performance

By transmitting SAX events, I didn't mean sending the whole SAX trace
to the destination. That would be size inefficient, as you described.
I meant sending SAX events as they occur. By sending SAX events, I
mean sending the callback properties.

I think, using compression will work good over a slow network, but it
will need extra processing at source and destination (which shouldn't
be a problem, as these days processing speed is generally fast).

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi