Re: [xml-dev] XML 2.0

I think, from reading these various threads over the last few days is
what I would like to see is, for every functionality added, prune
something.

Why, well mainly because it seems this would signify a commitment on
the part of the W3C to not make XML too complex (ok it was sort of
hard to write that with a straight face but you know what I mean...)

So for adding in present day unicode etc. support, remove DTDs for
validation (I still like the idea of subsetting DTD for just Entity
declarations)

Basically I would like to see a process that kept feature adding as
difficult as possible.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen