[ANN] Fast XML Pull Parser 0.3 released

I am pleased to announce the beta release of Faxpp - a small, fast and
conformant XML pull parser written in C with an API that can return
UTF-8 or UTF-16 strings. Faxpp is available under the Apache License v2.

Why another XML parser?

* Faxpp is the only XML pull parser available for C/C++.
* Faxpp attempts to avoid string copies by pointing back to the parse
buffer wherever possible. This results in performance better than even
Expat under some benchmarks.
* Faxpp can easily return strings in any user provided encoding.

Faxpp 0.3 can be downloaded from here:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=201903

Full API documentation can be found here:
http://faxpp.sourceforge.net/

I would welcome any opinions, feedback or bug reports if you try out Faxpp.

John

--
John Snelson, Oracle Corporation            http://snelson.org.uk/john
Berkeley DB XML:        http://www.oracle.com/database/berkeley-db/xml